Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I TAKE IT BACK.

Remember yesterday when I said those prosciutto, mozzarella sandwiches we made were the best thing ever? Jess and I just made them again (since we really do have a lifetime supply of prosciutto) and instead of just putting oil on the bread we put oil and garlic on each side of the bread then put it in the frying pan for a few minutes until it browned and THEN put the prosciutto and mozarella on. I've never been more satisfied. What was fantastic yesterday was 26 times MORE incredible this time around.

Note to self: If I ever open up my own cafe or restaurant or something that has some type of sustenance...THAT will be on the menu.

this is what it looked like yesterday....so multiply that by 26x deliciousness and you'll get what just entered my mouth


Now I'm going to go sit and bask in my happiness and wait for my roommates to come home so I can tell them about our incredible meal. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment