Sunday, January 16, 2011

And So It Begins...


GOODMORNING!!

It’s 8:40 in the morning here. First day of classes!!! My first class is at 9:30. It’s my Italian language class. Bene! I’m taking four classes in total…

·      *  The Florence Experience
·      *  The History and Culture of Food
·      *  Business of Art
·      *  Florence: The Story of the City

The Florence Experience is my language class and meets every day at 9:30 am. So no need to worry about sleeping my days away. The History and Culture of Food sounds awesome…and if you don’t think so you are truly weird. Supposedly it’s harder than most expect it to be but hey, it’s a class about FOOD…I’m in. Business of Art is the only class that has anything to do with anything I’m studying back home. As hopefully you all know (unless you’re strangers reading this blog which would be awkward) I’m an Economics and Public Relations major at Penn State. Hopefully I can turn this business class into some sort of econ credit to count for my major when I return. Florence: The Story of the City is a cultural class…I think along the lines of history/psychology…not sure. Guess I’ll find out soon!! I just took a shower and my water went cold after a few minutes. I don’t think that’s something I’ll get used to so I’m going to have to learn to take speedy mc speedster showers. I’ve got my backpack all ready and I’m ready to go! Thank god two of my other roommates are in the same class as me because I still have ZERO CLUE as to where the school is located from me. Haha!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment